THE SOUTH (thee-sauth) noun.
The Place Where...
1. Tea is sweet and accents are sweeter
2. Summer starts in April
3. Mac and cheese is a vegetable
4. Front porches are wide and words are long
5. Pecan pie is a staple
6. Y'all is the only proper noun
7. Chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy
8. Everything is darlin'
9. Someone's heart is always bein' blessed
Jeremy blessed me with a trip to see my sister in Birmingham, AL and my mother in Woodstock, GA. We had so much fun. With an itinerary filled with nothing but fun coupled with time spent with family, I'd say that this trip was one for the books. Here are some highlights:
To Momma, Robert, Cali, Hannah and Nathan,
I love you all so much. Thank you for a wonderful vacation. I miss everything about seeing you everyday.