Habitat for Humanity

I am so excited to finally get involved with Habitat for Humanity once again! Jeremy and I went to an event for the charity recently and I was so inspired. For as long as I was involved with Habitat I can't believe that I didn't know that they traveled! I have such a heart for charities and have been looking for the right one or ones to get involved with. I have definitely found the jackpot with Habitat. I, not only, can travel with teams to many different countries several times a year if I want, but am helping in a huge way where I am fit to. What better fulfillment is there?



Click on Habitat's website, check it out!

https://www.habitat.org/cd/giving/donate.aspx?link=146&media=Google&source_code=DHQMQ0907W1GGL&keyword=habitat%20for%20humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment