We Turned 1!






We turned 1 year old on Monday! Happy Anniversary to us!

I can't believe it's been a year already, and they say



that the first year is the hardest, I beg to differ!!






This year has been so busy, but we truly have enjoyed every minute of it. Jeremy's business has soared to new (very high) heights, I took on 2 jobs, I started school (again), we moved into our first house, we've been renovating our new house like crazy and I'm going through several different certification processes online for different business ventures. With all of this going on we still have found plenty of time to be adventurous, travel and keep the romance alive! We are truly blessed to have found one another and can't believe that our very special and perfect wedding day was a year ago!

"This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road

That led me straight to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment