Alterations

This may seem like a strange thing to blog about. But here goes. I have had this beautiful lace dress since my junior prom. My grandmother made it and spent countless hours making it and traveling from Texas to Oregon to size and fit the dress to make it perfect. My special dress is adorned with hand sewn glass beads, lace hem detail.. I could go on and on when it really does speak for itself. One word. Gorgeous. So, as much as I clearly adore this dress I have been thinking about possibly altering it so I could wear it. Though beautiful in it's original state, I'm not one to hold onto things simply for it's sentimental value nor do I have any red carpet events (that I know of ;) coming up SO. I marched the dress down to our dry cleaner last week.


Long Gown
Cocktail Dress
Now, where to wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment