Wedding Season

It's that time of year again. You know that time where a large group of your friends plan their weddings within weeks of each other and somehow everyone seems to be pregnant? That time. Thankfully, as far as I know, we aren't dealing with pregnancies this time but weddings are in full bloom and ready to be pollinated. That sentence was referring to weddings NOT pregnancies, to be clear. Even though it seemed to be more applicable to the latter... In any case, one of my best friends, Ashley is getting married in May and I am so excited to have been asked to be a bridesmaid but to also be in charge of her decorations! We're talking reception/ceremony/table settings the whole shebang! I'm honored to be such a big part of her day and cannot wait to get the ball rolling!
This is my inspiration board. Eek! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment