Reaping what I sew

Jeremy's grandma and I decided that we would like to have a project to do together. After some thought we decided to do pillows for my guest bedroom. I've shopped for about a year or 2 off and on for pillows that would match the theme of the room perfectly... After searching for awhile I considered switching themes, then I started to lower my standards and instead of the perfect pillows I started settling for something that would "work." After the long search we decided that the decorative pillows would be made by Grandma and I and they could reclaim their perfection title. To be honest, she had a much larger role to play in the making of the pillows but they are done and I can't wait to get everything else together to create the "french, country, vintage" theme I'm shooting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment