Do Your Thing, Diva!


Ladies and Gentleman
My Sister:



Haley had her final concert with Divisi a month or so ago. I am baffled at the amount of work that she has put into this group in her 4 years as a member and 2 as music director. From settling disputes (an expected experience with a large group of talented women), to arranging songs. This girl does it all. Not to mention that she can sing her butt off. I remember the day she tried out for Divisi. We were hanging out at our house when she woke up from a nap, wondered into the kitchen to make herself a loaded sandwich and was on her way. Not more than 2 hours later did she return with a definite "I made it." I was unbelievably unaware of the talent pool she was dipping her toes into. She has been through a lot with these girls, her sisters. I'm so proud of the groups accomplishments but I know that if Haley hadn't taken that cannon ball of faith into the pool of Divisi, the group wouldn't be where they are today. They were unbelievably blessed to have her as their leader and take them to places they would undoubtedly not go without Haley. I am so proud of you Haley. You have the voice of an angel.
"When you're soaring through the air
I'll be your solid ground
Take every chance you dare
I'll still be there
When you come back down"


So Are You To Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment