Wedding Season Continued

About 3 or so weeks ago I was asked by my sister in laws best friend to coordinate her wedding. I was blessed and honored to even be considered. And not simply because it was a big deal to be asked to be such a big part of someone's special day, but because of who Megan is. Who Megan and Josh both are. I have grown so incredibly fond of the two of them since meeting several years ago. Their love for one another is truly unique and inspiring. Anyone who knows them, can't help but smile at the thought of this remarkable couple. Weddings are always special for one reason or another, even it's at the thought of getting free food, let's be honest. But this wedding was jam packed full of special surprises, flawless planning, sweet family and moments that will permanently have a reserved section in my memory bank and was special for the love that they have for one another. It was a lot of work, but so worth seeing Megan's dream wedding come to life.
Thank you for all of the memories and for letting me be a part of your big day.
CONGRATULATIONS
to Megan and Josh Lenhardt
You deserve all of the happiness in the world.
We love you

No comments:

Post a Comment