Careers and A'Cappella


My brother-in-law, Jacob has had quite the eventful year. His success as a member of On The Rocks has exceeded anyone's expectations, including their own I'm sure. They went viral and then went national as one of the 10 groups on this year's season of NBC's The Sing Off. Apart from the group, Jacob is accomplishing his own individual successes. He's finishing up his masters in Music Education. He has been student teaching and conducted his first concert in November. I have watched my father-in-law conduct until he retired and it was touching to see the similarities in their conducting style. He's such a big boy now!! Is that weird to say? Probably. It is really surreal to see my husbands younger siblings transition into their adult lives. We're very, very proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment