The Laboratory

I know I told you about my exciting job as the office manager at Agate alley Bistro. I am now the office manager at both the bistro and our new big sister restaurant Agate alley's Laboratory. We specialize in experimenting with culinary excellence serving Northwest cuisine with some Latin and Asian flair. I'm also the assistant event coordinator for our catering events. The space that we've turned into our home was a Shoji's for years and we've totally renovated it. The Lab just opened for lunch today and I did the sandwich board to advertise for it. Much like the method I used for the family sign I made.


And for a quick tour of the restaurant:

We'll start upstairs:Downstairs:
And behind these doors is our banquet room

My office:
Now that we've been open for about a month and the renovations are complete we are looking forward to theming out the restaurant a little bit more. I love coming here everyday! We're pretty proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment