We're Three!

August 17th was our third anniversary. We decided to go back to where we said "I do" for the first time in 3 years. Gold Beach. It's the furthest Oregon southern coast you can travel to before hitting the California border and one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. It's so surreal to walk around the same beach, same walk way, same ocean that we did 3 years ago with butterflies in our tummies and chaos going on around us! Here's some pictures from the beach (I could one-hundred-percent live there full time):
Easy to see why we chose GB, yes?

We relaxed a ton but also went to West Coast Game Park and on Jerry's Rogue Jets.
We have been so blessed and are so thankful for each other. I completely realize how cheese ball we are, and I apologize, but secretly I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment