Love Challenge

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails..."  
I've been mentally challenging myself to display Godly LOVE, everyday. I find it impossible. Seriously. This is hard! So, instead of biting off more than I can chew, I'm going to be challenging myself to practice one act of love per week. I'll check back in here and there and let you know where I was challenged and outlook on the overall experience. 

First up, patience.

Oi vey. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment