Labels

I love labels! 
Not as much for fashion/home decor as for organization.

Say "hello" to my new little friend:

I've been meaning to buy a label maker for way too long and finally found myself in a Staples for a non work related reason and picked one of these babies up for 1/2 off!

and
then
she 
went
label
crazy
.......

{all of Jeremy's project plans are labeled by last name of client}
 {my craft drawers}
 {Jeremy's small hardware drawers}
 {And far too many other things to show without getting embarrassed}

I was also reminded to label my baking/cooking canisters.

Thanks to Martha Stewart, I labeled my canisters with cute and perfectly editable labels.

The trick to labeling: stop yourself before you start labeling the utensil drawers and coffee mug cupboard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment