Hello Again...

I'm alive, promise.

It's been an interesting last couple of months.

Lots of changes.

One notable change:

The Steinberger's have relocated!

Our decision to rid ourselves of the project our living situation came just before the bathroom remodel. It was much more lucrative for us to leave, rent for a year or so and buy something with enough room, less projects, etc, etc.We are truly enjoying a break from the endless chats about projects, endless lists, material shopping, late nights spent grouting, dry walling, etc, etc. Don't get me wrong, I feel so blessed to have such a handy hubby and to have a strong enough marriage to easily handle and actually totally enjoy doing renovations together. BUT, we're over it. Time to move on. Above is a picture of our new digs. We're totally at home here, for now. Honestly: home is where ever my husband is. I'm fine with how cheesy that was. I just really, really love the dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment