My Fitness Pal

Now that I'm not doing any renovations, I've had some time to enjoy my health. Spiritual, mental and physical. Isn't it interesting to consider the fact that the busier we are the more ourselves/taking some "myself" time falls by the wayside? I'm enjoying getting back in to a lifestyle/lifetime routine of health. For myself, yes. But, for my husband, present family and future family. I play a role in this world and I need to take care of myself.

I found this awesome app that keeps great track of your calorie intake, how many calories you've burned with workouts, etc. I've NEVER cared about my weight but I do care about how I feel. Additionally, I have absolutely no self control. If it's in my house, I will eat it. My Fitness Pal keeps track of everything for me. I never have to worry about how much more I should or shouldn't eat at the end of the if I had a doughnut for breakfast and no time for a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment