Hard Core Yoga


It's seriously hard core. My good friend, Chelsea, recently opened her yoga studio and it has transformed me in more ways than one. For one, I'm able to use the studio as a multi-purpose good excuse to see her more often. Two: I am forever changed on my mindset of yoga and its use in my life. She instructs a very different kind of yoga that will kick your butt, in mind and body. I would describe it as a fast-paced, boot camp, using yoga poses. We practice, using beginner poses that you're in and out of quickly so you get the cardio aspect and staying true to the name, her core exercises are super intense. I have never loved my body more since doing Hard Core Yoga. That's a powerful thing!!Hard Core Yoga

In addition to all of the physical and mental changes that she has contributed to us (yea, J takes yoga with me and Mr. Big Bad Macho Contractor is super challenged by it and loves it) we have had the opportunity to contribute to her! J built her reception desk for the studio and I've helped with promotion and data entry.

Chels, if you're reading this, I am so proud of you. Thank you for being a woman. A real one. You're the best!
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment