Christmas Pictures

Jeremy and I had some Christmas card photos taken recently on his Grandmother's farm. I love this farm for so many reasons. It's a very special and enchanting place to be. His family (whom I adore with all of my heart) grew up there-we're talking multiple generations, Jeremy learned a lot of his hard work ethic through numerous projects with his fabulously missed Grandfather (who passed away after fighting cancer for 13 or so years), I first met his family over dinner here, every nook and corner houses a special memory. As a side note, it's been very special for Grandma to have Jeremy there working on numerous projects including a kitchen/master bath reno and a complete barn restoration on the 90+ year old barn, which he has finished phase 1 of. Lots of love on this farm. Lots.

Without further ado, some of my favorites:















No comments:

Post a Comment